Rigged as a 15/16th, double spreader fractional sloop on Selden spars, with a below-deck
Furlex reefing system to the for'stay, with carbon fibre spinnaker pole and removable
gennaker pole for flying a symmetric and Code Zero spinnakers.
Standing rigging of Dyform stainless steel and halyards of Dyneema.
• Mainsail, Vantage membrane, double taffeta with 3 reefing points with lower 2
reefs slab reefing carried out from cockpit. Third storm reef enabled with strop on
mast and leech reef line red back to cockpit as other reefs. This sail sail was
reported to be in 'good condition' having been inspected and cleaned by One
Sails in March 2020.
• Two furling jibs by One Sails in Millennium Technora, double taffeta membrane,
with UV protection strip and luff flattener: 1 in good condition, 1 in repaired
• Racing 'Code 2' jib in Vantage membrane with carbon Technora fibre, single
taffeta hoisted only 3 times excellent condition.
• One Sails' symmetric, all purpose radial Spinnaker 0.9oz nylon, 140.99sq.m.
spinnaker hoisted only 3 times since new, excellent condition with sail bag.
• One Sails' Code Zero radial-cut CZ Technora laminates gennaker with Karver
KF2 roller gear in good condition with sail bag.
• Storm headsail. Unused.
• Storm trysail Unused.