Southerly 42 RST - 2009 - Priced at £225,000 (Ex VAT)
This is a good example of the Southerly 42RST model, a well proven, raised saloon
cruising yacht with the swing keel variable draft – you can explore the places other similar sized yachts simply cannot go!
The Southerly 42RST combines a fast, modern hull shape for good performance, stability
and comfortable longer distance or blue water cruising.
This three cabin layout version offers comfortable six to eight berth accommodation,
including a saloon conversion. These yachts are rarely available on the brokerage market
and this represents a unique opportunity.
There have been significant renewals in Summer 2020:
• New In-Mast Furling Selden Mast (August 2020)
• New Wire Standing rigging (August 2020)
• New Furling Mainsail (Sanders Sails - August 2020)
• New Furling Self-Tacking Genoa (Sanders Sails - August 2020)
• New Karver furling system for Asymmetric Spinnaker
This yacht is company owned so it can be purchased Ex VAT for £225,000 to another UK
or EU Company or any non-EU Buyer. VAT Inclusive price is £270,000
Please contact on 01752 228855 or email us for further details or to arrange a viewing