Double-spreader, keel-stepped mast by Selden 2008, together with dedicated mast partners.
Selden slab reefing boom 2008.
Carbon spinnaker pole, with vertical stowage on mast.
Selden rod kicker.
Selden Furlex 204s furling system to the for'stay.
Hydraulic backstay tensioner.
Lewmar mainsheet track
All mast control lines led aft to cockpit via turning blocks and rope clutches.
Secondary, (older) alloy spinnaker pole.
Mainsail Stackpack-style sail cover in blue fabric with lazyjacks (New in 2014)
• 2 x Lewmar 44 self-tailing, two speed sheet winches.
• 4 x Lewmar 25 two speed halyard winches.
• Fully battened mainsail (by Ullman Sails - 2014).
• Furling genoa (by Ullman Sails - 2014).
• Three symmetrical spinnakers - One light weight maximum size, one of medium
weight and the third being a smaller 'Bullet-proof' heavy-weather sail.